Secure Your School Today and Beyond
No matter the size of your facility, we can help secure it. Additionally, our expert consultants and friendly staff live and work in the same communities we serve; in fact, many have children that attend local schools.
30 Years of Protecting the Education Market
ADS Security can partner with administrators to protect educational facilities of all sizes, today and beyond, with solutions that can protect students, faculty, and staff in pandemic scenarios as well as against threats like violence and vandalism. From big to small and rural to urban. From Tuscaloosa, AL to Nashville, TN. ADS Security protects 350 school districts in the communities we serve with tailored security solutions.
Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Reads temperatures in about 2 seconds;
- Detects if a person is wearing a face mask or not;
- Triggers a voice alarm and mobile alerts when abnormal temperature or a maskless face is detected;
- Two-way audio for contactless communication with person being scanned.
- View playgrounds, lunch areas and hallways;
- Look in on common areas like the quad or library;
- Use video analytics to minimize foot traffic and congestion;
- Ensure health and safety protocols are being met.
- Touchless features reduce contact with shared surfaces like keypads and door handles;
- Trigger automatic door openers;
- Run contact tracing reports to identify people who may have touched the same surface as an infected person.
- Audio intercoms with video provide two-way communication and can help control a threatening situation;
- Provide announcements or emergency alerts on campus, or play pre-recorded messaging via IP network speakers.
- Video footage supports people-counting for capacity management and social distancing recommendations.
- Analytics help manage foot traffic patterns in hallways, entryways, cafeterias, libraries and other areas where students and staff gather.
Monitored Intrusion & Fire Alarms
- Monitored intrusion and fire alarms provide 24/7 protection for your educational facility. In the event of intrusion or fire, experienced operators are available around the clock to dispatch help
Highly-trained video specialists monitor video footage and are alerted to triggered events and alarms so help can be dispatched in the event of an emergency.
Property and Asset Sensor
Monitor doors, gates, display cases or valuable assets, including free-standing items, with cellular-enabled sensors that provide real-time alerts should an area be accessed, left open or if an object has been disturbed.