We understand that every home or business has a unique set of needs when it comes to security and automation systems. Our life safety consultants take the time to understand your concerns and identify the vulnerabilities at your property before delivering a system designed to bring you peace of mind and simplify day-to-day life.
Customize your system with these security and automation technologies:
- Touchscreen, LCD control panels
- Mobile system control from your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Control your lights, locks, thermostats, appliances, garage door, and even water supply with automation.
- Set custom schedules that automatically adjust your system as needed throughout the day.
- Geo-fence capabilities that automatically adjust your system based on your location.
Life safety is our priority
Life safety and security remains the focus of what we do, and we want to help you, your family, or your employees, stay protected from life-threatening hazards at home or in the workplace. We have been installing professionally-monitored fire systems and carbon monoxide detection systems in homes and businesses for over twenty years. These systems are your call for help when danger is detected like smoke, heat, fire or dangerous levels of carbon monoxide.
Your life safety systems will be monitored 24/7 by our own UL-listed, CSAA Five Diamond certified Monitoring Center located in Middle Tennessee. All of our Monitoring Center Operators have achieved the highest level of industry certification so you can feel protected around the clock. Have questions? Give us a call to learn more about the high standards we have in place for providing you with the very best in system monitoring.